A mathematical children's game where you have to solve equations before the time runs out.
The game consists of 5 rounds and 3 difficulty levels includes a scoring system and a list of the 5 best results.
The game was written in VB.NET (all source code is available below).
Graphics, music and all texts are taken from local files, so you can easily personalize them for your needs
(e.g. replacing content with your own). In each subsequent round, the time to solve the equation is shortened by 10 seconds.
When you indicate a bad result - the time will be reduced. After the end of time, the game ends.
- Easy - addition and subtraction up to 10
- Medium - addition, subtraction, multiplication and division up to 20.
- Hard - addition, subtraction, multiplication and division up to 100.
- Two languages (English | Polish)
- Scoring system
- List of best results
- Three levels of difficulty
- Five rounds
- Three endings (depending on the level of difficulty)
- Easy to customize
- Free version (.zip) | Download
- Source code of the game in VB.NET (GitHub) | LINK
How it works: